Facebook Advertising in Egypt
Facebook ads appear in the rightmost column of user pages in the ad space. Up to four ads can appear in an ad space but you cannot control the order in which they appear.
Facebook has focused its advertising strategy on massive membership data enabling advertisers to precisely target audiences. In fact Facebook enables advertisers to reach their exact audience — from broad demographics to geographic preferences to more nuanced interests.
Here are some ways to find the right audience for your Facebook ads:
Target by location:
Facebook allows precise location targeting based in part on your profile
The data and IP address of the computer you are logging into. Most cities are located in the United Arab Emirates and Middle Eastern countries. It allows you to expand your targeting to areas around 10 25 and 50 miles if you want to enter certain regional markets.
Targeting by interests and likes:
Facebook uses its members’ profile data to allow advertisers to navigate to specific keywords. These keywords represent member interests. Topics of interest to users – such as music tastes TV preferences religious opinions etc. – can be used for targeting Your audience goes further.
You can target people who are already connected to your Facebook page or connected to another of your pages. You can also target ads only to people who aren’t online yet; therefore your ads won’t show to your existing followers. You can locate friends of people you are already connected to your home page.
Why advertise on Facebook?
According to the latest statistics more than 2 billion people use the social networking site Facebook. These users interact a lot with content published on the web: more than 800 million people like content on Facebook every day.
Of course a large audience can be a bad thing if you want to get the most out of your ad revenue. After all you only pay to show your brand to people who might be interested in doing business with you. Fortunately Facebook offers multiple layers of targeting so you can focus on Run Facebook ads on the exact audience for your business to maximize your ROI.
We’ll go into more detail about Facebook ad targeting later in this article but for now keep in mind that Facebook’s large global audience combined with the ability to target your ads based on demographic location interests and behaviors allows you to reach their exact identity more inclined want to buy your product or service.
Need more convincing? Consider this: 95.8% of social media marketers worldwide say Facebook offers the best ROI of any social platform.
Since your competitors are already seeing meaningful results from Facebook ads and increasing their spend it’s time to develop your own Facebook advertising strategy.
Types of Facebook Ads
Facebook offers 10 campaign goals based on what you want your ad to achieve. For each of these goals you can choose from a variety of ad formats based on your chosen goals and target audience.
Before diving into some specific examples of Facebook ads and the technical requirements for each format let’s take a quick look at how different types of Facebook ad campaigns fit into business goals:
- App installs: Mobile or desktop app installations are encouraged.
- Brand Awareness: Introduce your brand to new audiences.
- Conversions: Get people to take a specific action on your website (such as subscribing to your listing or buying your product).
- Share: Show posts to a broad audience to increase likes comments shares or photo views; increase the number of likes on your page; promote an event.
- Lead Generation: Acquire new leads in your sales funnel.
- Reach: Show your ad to the widest possible audience in your audience.
- Product Catalog Sales: Connect Facebook ads to your product catalog to show people ads for products they are most likely to buy.
- Store visits: Direct customers to traditional stores.
- Traffic: Directs traffic to a specific page.
- Video views: Show your video to a large audience to increase brand awareness.