Here are some ways to find the right audience for your Facebook ads:
Target by location:
Facebook allows precise location targeting based in part on your profile
The data and IP address of the computer you are logging into. Most cities are located in the United Arab Emirates and Middle Eastern countries. It allows you to expand your targeting to areas around 10 25 and 50 miles if you want to enter certain regional markets.
Targeting by interests and likes:
Facebook uses its members’ profile data to allow advertisers to navigate to specific keywords. These keywords represent member interests. Topics of interest to users – such as music tastes TV preferences religious opinions etc. – can be used for targeting Your audience goes further.
You can target people who are already connected to your Facebook page or connected to another of your pages. You can also target ads only to people who aren’t online yet; therefore your ads won’t show to your existing followers. You can locate friends of people you are already connected to your home page.
- App installs: Mobile or desktop app installations are encouraged.
- Brand Awareness: Introduce your brand to new audiences.
- Conversions: Get people to take a specific action on your website (such as subscribing to your listing or buying your product).
- Share: Show posts to a broad audience to increase likes comments shares or photo views; increase the number of likes on your page; promote an event.
- Lead Generation: Acquire new leads in your sales funnel.
- Reach: Show your ad to the widest possible audience in your audience.
- Product Catalog Sales: Connect Facebook ads to your product catalog to show people ads for products they are most likely to buy.
- Store visits: Direct customers to traditional stores.
- Traffic: Directs traffic to a specific page.
- Video views: Show your video to a large audience to increase brand awareness.